Real-world classes open from March 29th.
Please use the links below to book your classes via our pages on Eventbrite - this is crucial to ensure we adhere to the English government guidelines, stay on the right side of the law and keep our staff, students and parents safe and healthy - we are a Health & Fitness school after all!
- From March 29th - April 11th we can teach out in the open, but, having polled our clients the decision was split 50/50 between Open Air and remain on Zoom, so we opted to do both, but on different days, so
- Monday's in Earl Shilton and Coalville will be Open Air and
- Thursdays in Enderby.
The other days will be on Zoom.
There is no longer any requirement to book your zoom class, however, if we have no students on a particular session 5 mins after scheduled class start time, then we will cancel that class, so please arrived promptly.
Coalville Dojo - inside training, back in our venue, from April 12th
If you have any problems at all, please contact your coach by text message;
- EARL SHILTON Sensei Rob 07847464482
- COALVILLE Sensei Nathan 07766950639
- ENDERBY Sensei Duncan 07811851692
Please check www.leicesterjujitsu.co.uk/covid for more info
Catch-up Lessons on Zoom
Previously recorded live lessons are accessible via the members Student Portal - Log in as normal and click "ONLINE TRAINING" - your available lessons will be shown. (Any problems please contact your Sensei)
New FULL Instructional Content - Ju Jitsu Online University
Also, PLEASE take a look at our page Coronavirus Latest for updates and procedures for all lessons.
Page updated 18/03/21
Page created 15/03/21